>

Friday, October 9, 2020

Be Your Session Guitarist With Thirteen Years Of Experience











About:

I want you to feel your music the way you created it in your mind. Deliver me your ideas and i will do my best to make them true. I have been a guitarist for thirteen years and it is the thing i want to do for a living, and i do it well. Just ask me for a gig.

Reviews


:

Awesome work

:

Amazing work, far more detailed than I expected! A wonderful person to work with, great communication and I would definitely come back for more. Thanks very much Claudio :-)

:

He is a talented player who dealt admirably with the technically challenging material I gave him. There was a little time delay between each reply, and I would have appreciated more of a conversation about stylistic requirements, but he is very solid clean player and I would definitely use his services again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment