>

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Perform And Record A Guitar











About:

A professional guitarist will record you a Stem (Layer) of my guitars, Electric or Acoustic.

Playing all styles of music specifically Funk, Rock, Jazz, Latin and other. 
With an over guide track along and tempo (BPM) with chord chart or transcription / sheet music.



Delivery will be send on MP3 format at 320kbit resolution



These prices are the basics, check and ask before buying a GIG

Before bidding, be sure to contact the seller first.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was very well done and I cannot wait to mix it with my other parts! He is very friendly and hardworking and very skilled at his instrument. My piece was not easy and I was surprised with how fast it was delivered.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! A very beauty song! Thanks a lot to trust in my work!

Seller's Response:

Very professional. He's actually the one and only fiverr musician whose work I'm happy with. Would love to come back to order more in the future. Strongly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much im so greatfull... You re a profesional and responsable person!

Seller's Response:

AWESOME! Second Arragment with this amazing producer Thank Youu




No comments:

Post a Comment