>

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Be Your Bass Player And Record A Bass Guitar Track For You











About:

I am a professional bass player, i record in music studio from my home so delivery will always be fast and on time.

Graduated jazz bass in high school and college.

I can play bass in any genre whether you need Rock, Funk, R'n'B, Soul, Metal, Jazz etc...

I play on Music Man 4 string and Marcus Miller 5 string bass guitars using MarkBass preamp.



Please CONTACT ME with questions!



Reviews


:

Great job! Absolutely great bass player. Great collaboration. Thank you

:

The most efficient and talented musician ever! I'd recommend him to anyone!

:

Highly professional, nice contact, highly recommended

:

Very professional, very nice contact, highly recommended‘

:

Quick response, nice contact, amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment