>

Monday, October 5, 2020

Create Professional Guitar Tracks, Arranging And Recording











About:

Hi! Thank you for being here,

I am a professional guitarist who works both in the studio and in live concerts.

My 10 years experience gives me 
the right awareness to play what your song needs, through the right sound and the right playing.



You will have:

  • My professional attitude, which consists in my attention to the smallest details.
  • Tracks ready to be sampled, looped or edited being perfectly locked to the grid.
  • Want the customer to be 100% satisfied.

  • Guitar tracks that reach the top industry standards.
  • Great variety of musical styles: Pop, Rock, Hard Rock, Blues, Soul, Nusoul, Funk, Dance, Rap,  Hip-hop, Ambient


Everything is at the service of music with the sole purpose of enhancing the song.

     

If you have clear ideas tell me about what you are looking for and I will be happy to do my best to get the sound and the mood you need.



I have available guitars and amps to cover all different genres of music and requests.


If you have any questions I invite you to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

The seller keeps shining through with talent and interpretation! Absolutely love what the seller did on this last project - Thank you Simone!

:

Great job as always - absolutely love the work you have been doing and appreciate your gift as a session guitarist!

:

Always a pleasure working with this seller - he is an extremely talented guitarist and I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to add another dimension to their songs; whether it's a guitar solo or filling in parts with a fatter sound with chords, the seller takes the time to add just the right sound to bring your creation up a notch - Thanks Simone!

:

Excellent guitar work! Anyone looking for a seller that has the heart of your project in mind, look no further. He is conscientious towards your project, and will not stop until you are satisfied! Please do not take stock in the prior review about a week ago with the one star - I cancelled the gig because the seller had just gone on vacation when I ordered the gig (i.e. I explained this upon cancellation), but it must have been an automated response that stated the 'seller failed to deliver' - this was just not true! Seller even notified me when I could 're-apply' for the gig after coming back from vacation. Highly recommend Simone's work - and thanks, I will definitely use again!

:

It was an absolute delight working with this seller through out these past weeks! When I am ready to head into my next project, I will definitely be using Simone again - thanks for all your hard work and dedication! I highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a session guitarist!




No comments:

Post a Comment