>

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Record Piano, Keyboards, Original Song And Covers











About:

My name is Tommaso, and I'm a professional pianist and keyboardist. I play classical music  jazz, funk, rock, film music and more.



I will:



- record keyboards for your project/song

- record a piano cover

- compose and record an original song 



*high quality audio and video

Reviews


:

sir, i am very grateful that you worked with our material and infinitely inspired by the result! get well soon and thank you very much!!!

:

He did an amazing job on my cover song. He even did a video for me. The video and audio are both top quality. Great job! Will hire again for sure.

:

This was a great experience. Exactly what I needed, and he gave me 5 versions. I've used them all. Thanks!

:

excellent thank you very much this is perfect! you are very talented I'll be coming back in the future for projects

:

Was not happy to receive notes. Felt half hearted.




No comments:

Post a Comment