>

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Record Piano,Strings, Organ Or Synth Layer For Your Song











About:

I will make your song sound much richer, will provide some quality layers of piano, strings, synths etc. 



You can send me your whole song, with or without vocals.



The files will be delivered in WAV OR MP3 formtas, depending on your needs. Also it is possible to request MIDI file.



Additionally, I can recreate missing keyboard tracks for songs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sincerest thanks for your Ambient string work! I look forward to working with you again! Great musical understand and an ease to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It was my pleasure. Looking forward to working with you!

Seller's Response:

Leproz delivered an awesome string part for my song very quickly. Highly recommended a++++ look forward to working on more projects with Leproz !!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It was my pleasure!

:

Wow, what a super awesome arrangement.... everything blends perfectly... wide sound, crafty piece of art... thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity with me and creating something amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment