>

Monday, October 5, 2020

Record Acoustic Guitar For Your Song











About:

Professional Studio Quality Acoustic Guitar Tracks



  • Recorded on a $7,000 Martin 12 Fret Custom Shop, 1934 Martin 00-17, Custom Santa Cruz or 1965 Gibson B-25.
  • Recorded with vintage microphones to capture all sonic aspects of the instrument.
  • Experienced professional execution regarding rhythm. 


Genres 



  • Pop
  • Folk 
  • Country
  • R&B
  • Alternative
  • Indie 
  • Soul
  • Jazz
  • Hip-Hop
  • Latin
  • ...pretty much anything




I have worked on hundreds of sessions for clients all over the world. Recently I have been doing studio work for Rodney Alejandro (Music Director/Producer/Keyboardist for The Script), Steve Allen (Grammy Producer), The Wailers, etc.  Playing music for a living is a privilege and I love what I do.  (One Song Per Order)



Can't wait to hear what you send me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The project was to record the backing guitar tracks for Ashokan Farewell so I could record my girlfriend, Anjie Skaya, playing violin to it and mix it together. Nicky was super quick to respond and was excited about the collaboration. He gave me a target delivery date of 4 days. Not only did he deliver on time, he also added a stem of him playing the part where the guitar takes over the lead, and as an added bonus, he included a video of him playing which will be perfect for putting together a music video. Absolutely superb quality in the playing and the recording. I look forward to working with Nicky on future projects.

Seller's Response:

This is a very kind review and I can’t wait to hear the final mix. Truly enjoyed working on it and let me know if you need me down the road :)

:

Nicky is a Very sensitive musician, Absolutely perfect creation , the Guitar arrangements are beyond my expectations ! super fast comunication and professional ! surely will work together more times !

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the kind words man. I really enjoyed your project and working together!

Seller's Response:

An incredible, talented, creative guitar player. Not only does he have the ability to provide a phenomenal product, but was able to do so with constant communication and a commitment to timelines. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, and will absolutely use again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment