>

Monday, October 12, 2020

Record Professional Rhythm Electric Guitar











About:

I will record a professional rhythm electric guitar for your song.

(for solo guitar see my other gig)



I have more than 10 years of experience.



My gear includes a Les Paul, a Stratocaster and other models...

Also, I have multiple guitar amps so I can deliver almost any tone style.



I like to work on new and exciting projects.



Check out my acoustic, nylon and other gigs.



Feel free to contact me!



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

great musician!

:

Very talented and did an amazing job! If you trust you’ll be rewarded!

:

Working with this seller was great. Loved his work.

:

Very Good & professional. The musician was very patient & did multiple corrections until the fune was right. Will definitely work again

:

I never go to anyone else. I always come to this guy. best service.




No comments:

Post a Comment