>

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Record Drums On Your Song Or Musical Project











About:

If you are looking to add a top quality drum track to your song, you have come to the right place. Let me add the right drum part to your song or project! Having years of studio experience, you can trust that I will complete your track with a musical and professional drum part that fits your music. I am easy to communicate with and will treat your project as if it was my own.



1-Choose the right package that suits your needs. 

2-Send me a stereo .wav file of your demo or song Include BPM (zero start to align with click)

3-I track your drums and send directly back to you!



I have two locations in Indianapolis, IN to record your drums. The first is my own home-studio, Fungeon Recording. This is where I will record for the Demo and Gold packages. The second is Pop Machine Studios. They are both high end studios providing what is needed to get a professional recording. Pop machine is owned by industry veterans Marc and Eric Johnson. It offers the latest state of the art pre-amps and microphones for a fully produced and mixed product. So, whether you are a songwriter or a producer, I have the studio setup for your needs. I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you're looking for professional drums then look no further!! Johnny has the gear, knowledge & groove to bring your songs to life. He kept the line of communication open throughout the entire process. We look forward to working with him again. Highly recommend! *****

Seller's Response:

Thank you guys so much! I truly appreciated your flexibility as I upgraded my studio for this and future recording sessions. I enjoyed your music, professionalism and communication. I look forward to tracking more drums whenever you need.

:

Very good work

:

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure recording drums on your song!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment