>

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Record Real Timpani, Drums Or Vibes Shine Your Song











About:

Please contact me before ordering, in order to know what are you looking for, what sound, style, .I love to record drums and I will do the best to bring my musicality and energy to your project and make it sound great.

My Gear:

AudioTechnicaAT4050(overheads)

Shure SM57 Snare Top

AKG C451B (Snare bottom and Hi-Hats)

Audio Technica AE3000 (Toms and Floor)

Shure Beta 52 or Audio TechnicaAE2500 (Kick)

M-Audio Nova Room MIcs

Presonus Audio Box1818VSL+DigimaxFS interfaces

Macbook Pro

Studio One Daw

DRUMS

Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage,Ludwig Black Magic Snare, Soultone Cymbals,

 I will send you 8 up to 11 wav files , for you to mix them your studio envirioment,

I Invite you to ear my playing on drums with this project MariaJosé y La Banda://soundcloud.com/mariajoseylabanda .

You can watch me playing cajon at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAOQy3gMYyE,You can watch me playing snare drum with the Orquesta Sinfónca Municipal de Caracas at ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoTx5mOVd14

 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

German delivered superb recordings! Very happy with the way the timpani parts came out. He gave me some variations to work with, which is very helpful! Highly recommend this seller!

:

Good Job! Nice drumming.

:

Incredible experience. I couldn't ask for a better drummer to deal with. Thank you man

:

I loved yo work with Ratish. exellent Music ,I had a great time creating and recording percussion for his piece. would work with him with no doubt many times

:

Talented and Dedicated drummer gives 100% to the job. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good musician




No comments:

Post a Comment