>

Monday, October 12, 2020

Record A Professional HQ Mandolin Tracks For Your Song











About:

Hey there! :) My name is Din Ezra, 24 years old. I'm a professional musician with years of experience as a mandolin player. These days, I work on my original bluegrass album, while also teaching mandolin and guitar and performing live shows and concerts.



Mostly play bluegrass, country, blues and classical, but I can play and record any genre you want at my studio.
All you need to do, is sending me a mp3 file of your song, and a music sheet (optional) . I can read music notation perfectly, but I can also improvise from scratch if you prefer that. Whatever you need - I'm your guy!



All packages includes HQ audio files, and at least 1 revision.
Waiting for working with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Din_Mandolin was EXCELLENT. Very professional, fast turn around, really good communication, and I am VERY happy with the final instrumental. GREAT JOB. Totally recommend.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Appreciate it a lot πŸ™‚

Seller's Response:

Nice work, easy communication and fast delivery. Thank you !

Seller's Response:

100% Recommend!!

:

Again - thank you very much! Looking forward to working with you again πŸ™‚




No comments:

Post a Comment