>

Monday, May 18, 2020

Record Classical Guitar Fingerstyle











About:

I am a professional classical guitarist with more than 15 years of experience in music. I know the language of jazz, world music, rock, pop and latin american popular music.



* I can record for you all kind of music on the classical guitar.

* If you need less or more than I offer, ask me for a custom order.  

* I can read sheet music or listen a reference to play.

* If you don't have your music already written, please select the extra "Play by ear".



Important:



* I play classical guitar (Nylon Strings) not acoustic guitar (Steel strings).

* Please contact me before ordering to check availability.

Reviews


:

Everything went smooth, very patient and talented, thank you!!!

:

He was very communicative and quick to deliver! Worked within our short timeframe. Would definitely recommend

:

Delivered content as asked for. Speedy and easy to work with. Thank you!

:

Seller was very professional and exceeded expectations. Thank you!

:

Really wonderfull




No comments:

Post a Comment