>

Monday, December 16, 2019

Play Vintage Keyboards On Your Song Piano Rhodes Organ Synth











About:

I am a professional pianist/keyboardist.  I have been playing and recording music for 20+ years.  I can play by ear or read charts.  I can create my own parts, or collaborate with you to execute your vision.  I have excellent vintage keyboards (fender rhodes, clavinet, hammond organ, minimoog, arp odyssey, grand piano,) as well as great virtual instruments for vintage sounds (mellotron, string synths, polysynths,) and more modern sounds (pads, synths, real strings, more modern pianos etc.)  I can provide chord comping parts, lead fills and solos, synth bass parts, etc.  Whatever you need.  I have extensive experience in many different kinds of music (pop, rock, soul, r'n'b, funk, electronic, raggae, etc,) with a particular expertise in jazz.



Please send me a message before booking, so we can discuss your specific needs.



Also, if you need bass or guitar let me know, I play those instruments too.  I have a separate gig for bass, or just ask for it as one of your tracks here.

Reviews


:

fast turnaround and exceeded expectations, great keys player!

:

exceeded my expectation by far

:

Good tracks! Everything sounds nice and clean!

:

Bill is awesome! thank you.

:

Incredible musician! Helped me with an arrangment that I'd been struggling with! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment