>

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Put Pedal Steel Guitar On Your Track











About:

Let's make some music together!



About me: I'm a pedal steel guitarist with over 20 years of experience playing in punk, rock, country, and folk bands. Though I love a challenge from other genres. I've got studio experience but mix everything at home these days.



About the gig: Whether you have a little cue you need or your whole song, I've got you covered. A lot of folks think pedal steel is just a country instrument but it's not and we can make any ideas you have happen.



Do not hesitate to hit me up with interesting ideas or if you have several songs to do at once. We may be able to work out a deal!



What are you waiting for? Let's get started!

Reviews


:

EXCELLENT ! just as ordered and expected. Nice job !!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment