>

Monday, December 16, 2019

Record Acoustic Or Electric Guitar Tracks For Your Song











About:

Please message me prior to placing a gig with brief details of what you’re looking for. Thanks!

I’ll record up and improvised electric or acoustic guitar part for your song in one of the following styles:

  • Chillout/Downtempo
  • Latin (Spanish Guitar or Electric)
  • Blues (Acoustic or Electric, Nylon or Steel strings)
  • Funk (clean, dirty, wah wah)
  • Rock
  • Folk/Acoustic
  • Pop
  • Cinematic

For an example of my work, see the tracks listed here:

http://vanillagroovemedia.com/



I look forward to working with you!







Reviews


:

quick, to specifications and really high quality.

:

very helpful and cooperative, thanks Mr Vanilla Groove

:

Cool wah guitar sound! thanks

:

Did an amazing job and delivered perfect tracks with several propositions. For sure, I will work with him again! Thank you very much!

:

Always professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment