>

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Electric Guitar On Your Track











About:

[[ PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ordering so we can discuss the track and what you're after. This will make it easier AND will give you the best results ]]



Hello!



I make the music for most of my life, but I am not a professional guitar player. I don't have a musical education and I don't have expensive equipment, but this does not prevent me from being a sought-after musician, because I really love music. Over the last year, I played more than a hundred concerts with my group and various performers and participated in recording about 20 songs as a session guitarist. I try not to be limited in musical styles as a listener and as a musician. I feel quite comfortable in such styles as classic rock, funk, RnB, surf and quite a bit of jazz. So, i
 like to experiment with guitar sound in electronic music such as ambient, trip-hop, glitch-hop, neo-soul.



Please do check out some more example of my work on

https://www.instagram.com/iamantonanoshkin

https://antonanoshkin.bandcamp.com

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment