>

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Write And Or Record Midi Or Upright Piano For You











About:

Ive played the piano for 20 years and I love writing music.



Whether you need music that is uplifting, inspiring, thought-provoking, dramatic, sad, or romantic, I'll compose the perfect bespoke part to make your project shine.



I'll keep an open dialogue with you as I want to make sure the part is just right for your needs.



I have Logic X and have all the sounds that go with that as well as A Yamaha upright Piano on which I can do an acoustic recording for you. I can also record on a grand Piano on request but this might be charged as an extra.



Hope to hear from you soon!



Max




Reviews


:

Awesome job!

:

Great work and willing to make modifications no questions asked :) thanks

:

really love your work very nice taste in melodies . im so amazed thank yoou

:

Very nice playing, matched the vibe well - good communication and delivered quickly.

:

Phenomenal writer, excellent communication and everything I was looking for. Don't look any further if you need anything piano!







Write And Or Record Midi Or Upright Piano For You

No comments:

Post a Comment