>

Monday, July 27, 2020

To Record The Guitarron For Your Song











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.

The Guitarron is an instrument that is commonly used in Mexican music, but that can be adapted to any music

 

It has a big sound, because it plays octaves



 Try this sound in your music and you will not regret it





I Work with Studio One 3 of Presonus
I have a Behringer C-3 Condenser Microphone which i use for recording

Reviews


:

This guy Angel is an incredible talent and I'm so glad I found him. The has done already 3 projects for me and all have resulted in my 100% satisfaction. I will continue to work with him for as long as I can. Great Job Angel Thanks again.

:

All was done as requested. very talented.

:

He was very professional and willing to work with you to make sure you are satisfied with the end result. I will continue to work with him in 9 more projects. I recommend him.

:

Loved the job!

:

Great ... thanks for the service.







To Record The Guitarron For Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment