>

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Produce Jingles For Your Brand











About:

I've noticed a lot of people would need this service and I have decided to be of service.

My main aim is to take your podcast to the next level by making exclusive jobs for you.
Kindly take a look at the breakdown.
* I make jingles without voice

* I make jingles with voice
* I make intro's and outro's with voice
* I make intro's and outro's without voice
* I can manage the uploading of your podcast files(pictures,mp3) to the website
* I can also edit the mp3 tags and get it running.


I can do anything you want but first, i want you to chat me up

If your offer is bigger than what I've highlighted, please contact me directly and I'll send you the perfect range of offer you need.


Reviews


:

Thank u but next time give me one better

:

Outstanding experience

:

Fantastic , 100% Recommend

:

Well done

:

I love the song!!!! thank you :D







Produce Jingles For Your Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment