>

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Record Professional Guitar Tracks For You











About:

Hi there! My name is Víctor and I am the guitarist from The Vicken Studios.



Do you need an electric guitar over your song or project? I am your man;



Recording on HQ formats for your production(Wav,Flac, etc)



Do you need a warm tone? or a Metal tone? perhaps a blues one? or something in between a jazzy bossa nova sound?  the tone you are looking for, I can provide it to you, here in the studio we work with top-quality equipment and many pedals, amps and amps simulators to make the perfect tone for your song.



Rhythm guitar, lead guitar, whichever you need, we can provide it



You happen to have a piece of sheet music and you want me to play exactly as it appears on the sheet music? more than ok, we all read sheet music in the studio.



Do you happen to need the tabs or sheet music of the original arrangement I produce for your song? also ok, just message me about it and we can arrange it :D



If you are still not sure about which package to buy, please send me a message before buying, I will answer instantly! and I can make a custom order for you!

If you are Davie504, or want videos like that, feel free to contact me right away.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fire guitarist ...plays everything perfectly‼

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Exactly what I needed and hit every note perfectly on point‼

Seller's Response:

anytime bro! stay safe out there!

:

Brilliant guitar player‼ He played my midi notes perfect. As a music producer I always come to The Vicken for that REAL guitar sound, to play the guitar melodies I compose on my virtual instruments‼

:

Bro! much appreciated, we always find you when we receive your comissions to our studios!







Record Professional Guitar Tracks For You

No comments:

Post a Comment