>

Monday, July 27, 2020

Record The Ultimate Horn Section For Your Song











About:

I will arrange and record the ultimate horn section for your song, in any style or genre. This includes jazz, folk, hip hop, rock, electronic, funk and more. I am able to arrange for the full horn section and record the parts myself in my music studio in Berlin with high quality equipment. I have been performing on brass for nearly 18 years now, with great experience in the studio having recorded with 150+ artists/ film & advertisements. My goal is to always create the perfect horn section for your song!



I look forward to hearing from you, and let's make some music!



NEWS: I will be taking a short break between the 23.07 - 27.07. I will be back online from the 28th, message me then if you would like some horns added to your song. 

Reviews


:

I'll definitely work with Kelly again! I wasn't able to properly explain what I needed and yet it felt like she was able to read my mind. Thank you Kelly! Highly recommended!

:

Super super super happy with Kelly's work on this, she did and absolutely stellar job with the parts I asked her to play and packaged things up perfectly. Hire her, you won't be disappointed!

:

Kelly was brilliant. Great communication over the feel I was aiming for and she totally nailed it. Great player, excellent arranging skills. I would highly recommend her service and look forward to working with her again in future.

:

hiphorns provided a great sounding trumpet section that goes really well with my track as well as the solo tracks for my own mixing upon delivery. I highly recommend hiphorns if you need a lively trumpet or horns section for your song.

:

It has been great working with hiphorns. Great profesional service. She has enhanced my song. Will work again with her for sure.







Record The Ultimate Horn Section For Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment