>

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Record A Huge Sounding Drum Track For Your Rock Song











About:

I will record a punchy, modern sounding drum track for your rock or metal song. Provide me some kind of reference track to record along to (or at the very least, a live recording of a performance that I can translate by ear). Gear used is Alesis Crimson with EZDrummer 2. I record into Cubase and use premium plug-ins (I use official Abbey Road reverbs to really make my drums pound!) This contains world-class real drum samples recorded by the best in the business. You won't be disappointed by the drum sounds. I'll be happy to take buyer notes and do revisions to clean up even minute details. Buyer chooses if drums are mixed from an audience perspective or drummer's perspective.

Reviews


:

great drummer

:

he's the best

: : :





Record A Huge Sounding Drum Track For Your Rock Song

No comments:

Post a Comment