>

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Be Your Amazing Piano,Keyboard And Organ Player











About:

HEY, Thanks for checking out my page .. 

My name is Adedayo Ajayi aka DPLUS , I'm a session musician and music producer that has worked on a lot of records but home and abroad ... 

TRACKING HARDWARE...I posses some high quality hardwares that makes my recordings top notch ranging from a Universal Audio audio Interface with needed plugins to a Focusrite 18i 20 which I use for multitrack recording .. 

INSTRUMENTS HARDWARE: I record with a Motif xf8 and also an M-Audio midi controller for clients that requires midi..





Reviews


:

Dplus delivered professional quality work. I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend and I will be working with him again.

:

I had explain myself a couple of times. In the end, he did what he was able to. The specific part I want emulated from another recording he did perfectly. The other part which used more imagination, took some time, I used all of my revisions - so I didn’t exactly how I wanted. I’ll be using bits of the recording.

:

Organ addition to the song a definite enhancement. Seller stuck to my requirements and delivered well.

:

Fastest hands east of the Mississippi! A pleasure to work with

:

Perfect







Be Your Amazing Piano,Keyboard And Organ Player

No comments:

Post a Comment