>

Monday, July 13, 2020

Record Bass Guitar For Your Song, Ep Or Album, Any Genre











About:

Unlimited tracks for all packs!



I will provide you with the following:




  • Bass guitar track(s) recorded by your instrument and amp/tone of choice
  • Direct In (DIs) and mixed/mastered stems (Standard and Premium)
  • Video playthrough recorded with a Sony a6500 (Premium)


Everything in the highest resolution:



  • Audio: 24bit 48kHz
  • Video: 4k 24/30fps or 1080p up to 120fps


I also offer producing, mixing and mastering gigs, just look for it in my profile!



What you need to send me:



  • Song without bass (a rough mix so I can record over it)
  • If necessary: a reference track with what you want me to record, if there's anything specific you need in the song (it can be an mp3 with programmed bass or even MIDI)

Reviews


:

Awesome again as usual!!!! Perfect!!!Beyond Perfect!!!

:

Second song I've done, service is great and fast! Will come again!

:

Excellent! Nails it every time.

:

En vendedor a cubierto todas mis expectativas! Muy buena comunicación y rapidez sin duda volveré a realizar mas encargos.

:

Great work as always!







Record Bass Guitar For Your Song, Ep Or Album, Any Genre

No comments:

Post a Comment