>

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Play And Record Viola For Your Projects











About:

If you need a professional violin or viola tracks recorded with old German violin and top quality gear you are in the right place.



I am a professional violin and viola player and session musician for the last 15 years ,I play most  music styles specially: classical,Pop,jazz,rock,EDM,Arabic,Turkish,ethnic,oriental and more.....


    MY GEAR :

    APOLLO TWIN DUO WITH MANLEY AND NEVE UAD PROFESSIONAL PLUGGINS .

    TLM 103 NEUMANN,WARM-AUDIO 47.

 AND MORE
ALL MY WORK ARE FOR COMMERCIAL USE



I offer recording a multi tracks of violin,viola so PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER , I AM 90% OF THE TIME ONLINE SO FEEL FREE TO SEND ME MESSAGE NOW.


  • I READ MUSIC AND I CAN IMPROVISE .
  • I started playing the violin in 2006 and viola in 2008.
  • I have a diploma degree from ESNCM in 2015.

  • I played in the royal Albert hall in 2013 with Nigel Kennedy .
  • I teach violin in three music institutes .

  • I am a member in the Palestinian youth orchestra

  • I play with the arab idol mohammad assaf and the famous Egyptian singer hany shaker and i was leader of the arab idol carmen suliman band.
My goal is to deliver top quality tracks in the shortest time possible

Reviews


:

Fast.. What you need ... And will order again from him Thanks

:

Very good playing and easy to work with ! Will come back again and again !

:

Top notch sound and playing ! very nice guy too !

:

Thank you for the great job. Very professional work ... I'm looking forward for the next project with you. Best regards from Germany

:

Excellent experience. Mohammed was very understanding and delivered exactly what I needed, ahead of schedule. Will work with him again!







Play And Record Viola For Your Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment