>

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Record Professional Solo Electric Guitar











About:

I will record a professional solo for your song.



I have more than 10 years of experience.



My gear includes a Les Paul, a Stratocaster and other models...

Also, I have multiple guitar amps so I can deliver almost any tone style.



I like to work on new and exciting projects.



Check out my acoustic, nylon and other gigs.



Feel free to contact me!



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

I think is interpretation is really good, very happy!

:

Another fun project. Always good material from Magash! Thanks again!

:

I am very happy with the work that this seller did on my song. He made my song so much better and worked very hard on it as if it were his own song. I am very grateful and will defiantly be working with this seller again.

:

Enjoyed working with Magash. Good musician and ear. Gave me some creative music to put in the mix! Will use again.

:

Many thanks







Record Professional Solo Electric Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment