>

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Be Your Session Guitarist And Producer For Your New Project











About:

check my packages for price info!



I will send you (in case you've got a song idea) a demo track what i would approximately record.



I am a guitarist for over 10 years now. I'll try best to record whatever you need.



I will record guitar parts to your song with an acoustic, electric or bass guitar in any genre.



No matter if you need just a chord progression, some lead lines or a whole guitar solo, i'll make it for your.



If you want special information about my equipment (guitars etc...) just send me your question in a message.



In case you need some music writing in general, i could do that as well.



Reviews


:

Luca is a masterful musician and arranger. He produces music of the highest quality. He can do it all. We’ve written and produced a number of songs together that will make up a collaborative EP. This all started through Fiverr gigs. It couldn’t get any better. I remain humbled & grateful by his brilliance and deep commitment to music.

:

IMO ; Luca is the best guitarist & arranger on Fiverr. They don’t get any better. He is an incredible musician with a deep sense of composition , style and ‘feel’. He continues to amaze me with his abilities. In addition, it is such a pleasure working with him and sharing musical ideas. I look forward to continued collaboration with him.

:

Luca is a phenomenal guitar player, arranger and producer. He is the best of the best. I can’t say enough about him. I’ve gone a number of Fiverr gigs with him and it is a pleasure collaborating with him. He will take your music to a higher level. He is outstanding!

:

He just delivers as always!!

:

I can't say enough about the incredible musicianship of Luca. He has brought my composition to level beyond my expectations. He has created a feel and a tone in his guitar playing that captures the essence of the song. Luca goes above and beyond to make the song come alive. He is one of the finest musicians I have ever worked with. I am in awe of his guitar playing and his production skills. Everything he does is so tasteful. What an honor it is to work with him. I recommend him wholeheartedly. He will take your music to a higher level.







Be Your Session Guitarist And Producer For Your New Project

No comments:

Post a Comment