>

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Record Real Acoustic Piano Rhodes Synth Sessions Any Style











About:

I am available for a single track or for multitrack sessions. Let me know which instrument you prefer, real or virtual acoustic piano, real or virtual Rhodes, Hammond, Pad, Strings etc


I will send you a file audio (WAV/AIF up to 96 kHz 24bit) or whatever you need....in the audio file domain :-)


My price is per track, up to 5 minutes. That the song lasts 3 or 5 minutes is the same, if it is just over 5 minutes no problem....


Please let me know if you have any questions





Reviews


:

Marco is a very good artist and performer. He listens to what I have to say and delivers beyond expectations!

:

As always, Marco is amazing! Highly recommended

:

Great service very happy to recommend

:

Gorgeous, that's exactly what I wanted. You are incredible. Thank you very much.

:

It's been a huge pleasure to work with you! Excellent performance, great sound and very good communication! We will be in touch!







Record Real Acoustic Piano Rhodes Synth Sessions Any Style

No comments:

Post a Comment