>

Friday, July 10, 2020

Record Unique Ukulele Arrangement Of Any Song











About:

Hi, I'm Simo!



I am a professional guitarist, producer, composer and arranger with years of experience in the field.



I will give you pro ukulele tracks, arranged for your exclusive needs: original songs, ukulele version of existing songs, ukulele solo or rhythmic parts



I would be glad to chat with you before ordering so that we may study together the best possible solution for your song



Eventually I will propose you my arrangement starting from scratch ideas and chords progressions or record from reference tracks, music sheets or tabs.



I cover almost any style from rock to funk to pop to acoustic stuff.



I own and work in a pro studio and have a wide range of instruments (Soprano, Tenors, U-Bass) every sound you need and I will always send you high quality recordings. Check out the FAQ below.



I also could mix and master your tracks, giving you the sound your productions deserve.



I'm not happy until you're happy!

Reviews


:

It was our first gig and we understood each other very fast and easy. Simo was very proffesional and also delivered before the deadline.

:

Simone is awesome! I was in a difficult situation and needed a rush order done with some good creative input from his side, he was kind and delivered a great track within an hour! I definitely will be looking for the opportunity to work with him again!

:

Very good job in the transcriptions!

:

Second time doing a project with Mr. Simo. Always does an amazing job. Very professional!

:

Just perfect! Better than expected!







Record Unique Ukulele Arrangement Of Any Song

No comments:

Post a Comment