>

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Record Professional Nylon Guitar Track For Your Song











About:

Are you looking for someone that takes the time to listen to every little detail of your song? someone who puts LOVE to create beautiful, professional nylon guitar tracks for your project?



LOOK NO FURTHER!



I'm Anouar, a professional session guitarist, composer and producer. I have composed original music for films, ads and videos as well as performing alongside great artists and recorded many backing tracks and covers.

I'm versatile in lots of styles and genres of music and I deliver high quality records using the following equipments:



  • Guitar: Cordoba GK Studio Negra Nylon String Guitar
  • DAW: Latest version of Logic Pro X
  • Interface: Focusrite 2i2
  • Microphone: Rode NT5 - Matched Pair  


Reach me out and we will discuss together how I can make your projects shine! So don’t hesitate! Thanks!



P.S. If you are looking for something different than what you see published or your budget is different, please write me and we can agree on a custom offer adapted to your needs.

Reviews


:

It is always a pleasure to work with Anouar. He always delivers. We have been working together in some projects and I will continue to work with him. If you need a guitarist that plays this style he is the man.

:

I am a composer with over 25 years experience. You can verify this on my website www.mx-16.com. Anouar Afa is a great musician. His execution is powerful and with great sensibility. I will definitively use him in my future projects. - Israel Rodriguez

:

I have no more to say about this talent he is all the talent u ever needed someone needs to discover this kid

:

WOOOOOOOOWWWW!!! gran guitarrista y muy profesional... se preocupa de que el cliente quede satisfecho! Great guitar player and very professional ... he cares about the customer being satisfied! Seguimos!

:

Thanks so much its perfect, will contact you soon do to do more work together







Record Professional Nylon Guitar Track For Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment