>

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Deliver A Top Quality Mandolin Recording For Your Project











About:

Top quality mandolin recording for any project of any musical style. Recorded with high end mics (Rode NTK valve mic and Neumann KM184) and preamps (Audient MICO and Avalon VT-737SP). I will deliver every take in both mixed and raw format. No need to send me any score or cue sheet (although any extra information helps!). I will pour my heart into delivering the best possible take.

Reviews


:

Provided exactly what I needed in excellent time!

:

Got the feel of what I was trying to achieve. Thanks so much mate .

:

Thanks a lot for the little piece of music, it was exactly what I asked for.

:

Got what I wanted and I got it on time.

:

Just recently I did another gig with the artist, I was so happy with the results that I decided to use his talent for another instrument as well. Again, the session guy did a great job and exceeded my expectation !







Deliver A Top Quality Mandolin Recording For Your Project

No comments:

Post a Comment