>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Record A Professional Bass Track











About:

Hi, I'm Joris. 



I'm a bassist with numerous years of experience in recording and live gigging. 

   Including:

  • Singer-Songwriters,
  • Beatproducers,
  • Jazz & Fusion formations,
  • Rock & Metal bands.


You will get a unique basstrack to your song(s), composed by myself or if you have your own composed bassline, you can send it to me through midi, sheets, demos or even humming or singing.



Recording Gear:

Fender Jazz American Elite (4-String, active/passive switch)

Ibanez BTB (6-String)

Tenson Fretless (4-String)



Multiple effects and amps (see videos/tracks above for reference)

   Including:

  • chorus,
  • distortion,
  • synth,
  • phaser.


Furthermore if you have a preference to which effects and/or bass are used then feel free to tell me.

 

To conclude, If you have any further questions or requests, feel free to contact me and we will make sure you have the right basstrack for your song.



I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment