>

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Play Guitar For You In Any Genre Or Style











About:

Hello! My name is Yann Selka. I have been playing guitar for 6 years and am currently playing guitar as my military service.

I will do the best duty to your song, write and play the exact fitting guitar part/s and adjust to your requests. I will record in studio quality, on electric (single coil/humbucker), classical and/or acoustic guitar. The ready guitar tracks will be sent individually, with effects of your choice, in either .wav/.mp3/any audio format you can think of :)

Optionally, and for additional price, I can record a video of one of the tracks, using a great camera.



The guitars available:



  • Fender Telecaster
  • PRS SVN
  • Crafter D18/N (Acoustic)
  • Breedlove Passport (Acoustic)
  • Yamaha C40 (Classical)


I can play these through a variety of analog and digital effects/pedals. Additionally, you can choose between direct or mic'd (in case of electric, a mic'd amplifier).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the best on fiverr. I highly recommend

:

Thank you so much: )

:

love love it

:

Amazing!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment