>

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Record A Guitar Track For Your Song











About:

Hi,

In this package I will deliver a Single Guitar Track for your project. Your choice of guitar type, style, recording equipment; amp and microphones. 



Using a state of the art recording studio with top of the line microphones, pre-amps, a large selection of instruments, and an audio interface, I am able to track electric and/or acoustic guitar for your single, EP, full-length album, film soundtrack, commercials, or any other needs.

How this works: 

We discuss the genre and what you are looking for from the guitar portion 



When possible, I encourage my clients to provide a reference to the type of style and sound desired 



Depending on your preference, I can record a single guitar track or multiple guitar tracks to produce a richer sound or stereo sound 



Tracks are then recorded remotely and sent directly to you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment