>

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Play Any Style Keyboard Or Piano For Your Next Hit











About:

I have been playing keys/synths for over ten years, and now I bring an exclusive offer here to Fiverr! With each package comes high quality WAV files and full coverage of your song. Here is how each delivery is organized:



BASIC:

-Piano

-Final mix



STANDARD:

-Final mix

-Keys, mixed

-Stems of each part

-Stems of each part, dry (no fx) [per request, no additional charge]



PREMUIM:

-Final mix

-Keys, mixed

-Stems of each part

-Stems of each part, dry (no fx) [per request, no additional charge]

–––

Every gig I do is stored locally, so if we ever need to look back for a future gig, I'm able to do that! I record MIDI and hold backups of every demo and mix I send out.



I gained most of my background in Christian music and have gospel/funk/film/classical/d&b/country/rock/jazz influence. If you need atmospheric sounds, I'm your guy! Piano tone will always be tailored to the song's needs (Upright, Grand, etc.)



I can provide Piano, Rhodes, Strings, Organs, Synth Bass, Leads, Pads, and I can program Violin & Orchestral Strings, Horns, Woodwinds, Bass Guitar, Drums, and much, much more!



Excited to work with you on your next project!



Reviews


:

Excellent job Nice Sound

:

Excellent musicianship and service! The best so far I’ve worked with here.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment