>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Record A Unique And Interesting Guitar Solo For Your Track











About:

I'm a multi-instrumentalist and songwriter ready to help you bring your tracks to life!



This gig offers an improvised or custom written solo crafted just for your song. I have been playing guitar for more than 8 years and can handle most styles of music with proficiency.



This gig includes an exceptional solo recorded for your track! The basic tier will be improvised, the two higher tiers can be improvised if that's what you want or I will write a solo just for your song. We'll discuss the sound you're going for and I'll do my best to come up with a great guitar solo. If you know exactly what you want and just need someone to record it, I can do that as well.



For examples of my style of soloing, listen to the middle of the first video in the gallery or go here:

soundcloud.com/thesupplements



Regarding sound quality, keep in mind that Fiverr requires low quality mp3 files and many of these are demos that were recorded just to get the idea down. Recordings for you will be held to a higher standard.



For the Standard and Premium options you can choose between a few different guitars, amps, and microphones to really shape your sound the way you want it. See FAQ for options!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment