>

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Record Acoustic Drums Or Percussions In Your Songs











About:

I Will recording drums or percussion for your song.

I have more than 10 years of experience playing drums and percussion. I played with many bands and artists of different styles. I have a home studio where I make my recordings. I use different brands and equipment such as Mapex Drums, Odery Drums, Tama Drums, Sabian, Zildjian, Groove Cymbals, Pearl Percussion, LP Percussion, Midas, Shure, Bayerdinamic, Senheiser and more...



Before buying a package you can contact me if you have any questions.



It is important to send references of the music that I will record, like a song that has a rhythm or style similar to what you want. I love playing and I always try to do the best I know, so I am always available to help you.



Reviews


:

An absolutely awesome work by Nelinho. I am more than satisfied. Thank you so much. I will certainly hire Nelinho more.

:

Nelinho is a great and professional drumer and a an awesome person to deal with. Very communicative and great playing, that´s all you need. Thank u my friend, we will work together again, for sure.

:

Awesome percussion. The best that I have ever heard. Take my song to a higher level. Nelinho is extremely competent.

:

Excellent work. It could not have been better. Bravo! Nelinho.

:

It's great to work with nelinhodrums , great communicator and wonderful results




No comments:

Post a Comment