>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Create A Loop Of Any String Instrument For Your Beat Or Song











About:

I will create and record an original loop for your song -  a short lick  (each of my demo recordings has 3) that I will loop for 1  minute at the correct bpm and key for your song.  I will also give you the lick by itself and make the sound file fit exactly into a 2, 4 or 8 bar phrase (depends on bpm of the song) so that you can use the Snap function to drag and drop it anywhere and it will be on beat.   I want you to be happy with it, so please send your beat or song and include:



1. bpm

2. key (if you know, if not I'll figure it out)

3. 3 terms that describe the style, sound, and emotion you want for the loop OR say "surprise me!"

4. Optional - Example of a song (or movie soundtrack) of a similar style you're going for



For example, do you want it to be:  Busy, with lots of notes ; Slow ; Loud ; Soft ; Beautiful ; Harsh ; Trippy ; Classical (mozart) ; clean ; sweet ; angry ; add fx  ... etc. etc.   



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment