>

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Arrange And Record Guitars For Your Project











About:

Hello there,

My name is Chris, I've been producing music and programming instruments for almost 20 years and with this gig I would be excited to arrange and record Guitar parts for your project, according to your specifics and music style.



Here's a brief list of the gear that I use:

  • Martin acoustic guitar

  • Fender, Gibson, Music Man electric guitars

  • Wide variety of amps, pedals, mics and plugins

...and many others!



You can check the 3 packages that I'm offering in the description and see which one is the right fit for you.

About the workflow:

  • Feel free to send me all your ideas and specifics about the guitar parts you need (Style, bpm, "sound alike", etc.)
  • If possible, (and recommended), you can provide a rough mp3 demo of the music that will need to be completed with the guitars.
  • Once ready, I will send you back a mp3 bounce stereo track for you to judge and see if you need any revisions.
  • In the final step, I will send you .WAV files


However, professionalism and passion will be always at your service!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment