>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Record One Track Of Rock Or Blues Guitar For Your Project











About:

I will COMPOSE and deliver custom made rock and blues guitar tracks for you project within 3 days.  



NOTE: If you have a specific tune that you want created, contact me first for a custom quote, Thanks. BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO ALL THE WAY THROUGH.



I do...

  • Blues
  • Power Praise
  • American Rock
  • Country Rock
  • Jazz Rock
  • R&B
  • and more


I own my own studio and all of my musicians are real live individuals.



Gives us a try and let us show you want we can do for your tracks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best I’ve worked with thus far.

Seller's Response:

talented......

Seller's Response:

Paul went the extra mile to help me investigate the possibility of other instruments in addition to the session he was hired for. Very helpful and recommended for your next project.

:

Very professional and great to collaborate with.

:

MR.TOOLEYWEED, YOUR WORK IS SUPERB AS ALWAYS, WE HAVE MORE SONGS TO DO!




No comments:

Post a Comment