>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Record An Acoustic Soprano Ukelele For Your Song











About:

Working with music is my pasion. I'm musician multinstrumentist and singer.



In this gig I can record and compose for you an ukelele background accompaniment on your song, jingle or instrumental track.



You just have to provide me with the music track, chords, or musical idea, depending on your case. At the end of the order, I will send you the track in a Wav Mono file without effects perfect to edit


Extra gig could be with the extention of the song or if you want me to create, melodies or record any other instrument.


Also here you have other extra gigs I offer:

- Commercial Use

- Record Video (HD)
- Extra fast delivery Time



Just give me your details and will get to pickin' on it right away.



IMPORTANT: Please Contact me before order to know what you need and find a good price for you



Feel free to ask :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! I am completely blown away! Love the ukelele base, the added arpeggio for free and even the music the singer can follow. Great communication. The service was beyond awesome! You are truly gifted! I hope more people find you and have business transactions with you. Thank you so much!!!

:

Thanks so much!

:

absolutely a pleasure to work with...professional and courteous, promptly delivered, bringing great vibes to the production..highly dependable and recommended

:

Awesome!! I'm so happy you like it. Thank so much for this great comment. See you in the next work. Excellent buyer! Very communicative and clear with his music project

:


No comments:

Post a Comment