>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Record Professional, Studio Violin Or Fiddle To Your Song











About:

I will record a high quality WAV professional violin or fiddle part to your song. 



I have years of experience in any style, rhythm or genre: Celtic, bluegrass, southern gospel, classical, country, hip hop, Irish, contemporary, middle eastern, jazz, oldies, and pop & rock.



I will also write and record a full strings section to any arrangement (Violin 1, Violin 2, and Viola).



All you need to do is send me a downloadable file (MP3, WAV, GOOGLE DRIVE) of your music with any instructions I would need to know!



I look forward to working with you!





**ABOUT ME**




My name is Jessie, and I am a professional violinist and fiddler from the United States.



When I was little, my dad gave me an old German violin that belonged to my great grandfather. That was the day I made my mark in the music industry, and I still play that violin today.



I've been playing, recording and writing for over 10 years for professional musicians across the globe, and am the winner of several fiddle competitions over the region, appearing on the RFDTV channel multiple times from Branson, Missouri.



I look forward to working with you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jessie has created a beautiful 'warm blanket' to my song. Again a pleasure to work with someone who not only understands the music but grasps the 'feel' of my songs. Well done and thank you again Jessie

:

Jessie did a great job in grasping the feel of the song. I was blown away by her sound and the feel of her violin.

:

I had contacted another violist for the same job, and Jessiem279 was simple the best choice! I don't know why I didn't choose her the first time! Clean, neat, professional level. For sure will come back!

:

Absolutely amazing!! I knew she was really good from her demos but, wowzers, this blew me away!! I gave her just some general guidance and asked her to improvise as she saw fit to "spice it up a bit" and she totally nailed it right out of the gate!! Her performance really adds a lot to my song!! Moreover, she even delivered well ahead of schedule! So glad I found jessiem279 and can't wait to work with her on my next tune!!

:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment