>

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Play Piano Or Keyboard For Your Song











About:

Please contact me if you have any questions about my services



Gig Details



Hello, I am JP and I am a multi-instrumentalist and producer. I will record Piano, Strings, Rhodes, Wurlitzer, synth, Lead, B3 etc. I play most genres including R&B, Soul, Gospel, Jazz, Rock and Pop



*** Yes I do piano covers!***



Equipment



I record in my home studio. I have many keyboards including a Yamaha Motif XF 8, Moog Little Phatty and Novation UltraNova.



I have plenty of sounds including Keyscape, Omnisphere, Komplete etc.

If there is a sound you are looking for...I have it!



I use an Universal Audio Apollo Twin as my interface and Logic Pro X as my DAW



Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Likes the time delivery as promised Dislike- There was a lot similarity in all the music done. We wanted variety music

:

You asked for 200 clips of similar sounding music. I even sent samples which I don't normally do to make sure I would deliver exactly what you wanted. On top of that, you wanted them to all sound like "anger in minor keys". 200 clips pretty much should have maxed out angry.

:

Fantastic job. Exactly what I was looking for. Excellent recording and production work as well.

:

Totally exceeded my expectations! Thanks

:

Always on time with the soulful keys! Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment