>

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Record Epic Guitar Solo For Your Rock, Pop Or Metal Song











About:

I'm a professional guitarist and producer from Germany and I will record the epic solo YOUR song needs! I'm specialized at Rock and Metal Solos! But of course I will play over everything you wish. Clean, distorted, ambient... everything is possible. 



I will record the solo with a Kemper profiling amp and Neve Preamp for maximum quality. 



I just need your song as a mp3 or wav file (via dropbox or google drive) and the time range for my solo. Also you can always tell me your preferences and ideas! You'll get the solo as a wav file. 



If you choose the Premium Package I play a longer solo and you can use the solo for commercial use. 



My equipment consists of various electric and acoustic guitars (Gibson, Ibanez, PRS, Hagstrom to name some), amps, effects and high quality plug ins. 



Also don't be afraid for Custom Offers. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great melodic solo for a classical rocksong. I got also the clean sound to reamp it with my sound. Very cool. I will be back :-)

Seller's Response:

Easy and right to the point

Seller's Response:

Lovely buyer, great musician !

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Lovely buyer, great musician!




No comments:

Post a Comment