>

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Play Guitar On Your Record











About:

I am an accomplished guitar player/composer 



I will deliver professionally tracked guitar parts for your song of any genre (excluding contemporary jazz music). 



What I will need from you:

- Your backing track/song or just vocals, preferably multi-track in .wav 24/44.1 format

- Inspirations - eg. songs you would like to use for me as a reference for guitar parts, or expected song character



Reviews


:

Excellent work, incredibly talented artist and a joy to work with. Would highly recommend!!!

:

Amazing guitarist and and a very cool guy!

:

Amazing guitar player! a very cool guy. Thanks!

:

Great job Tim! We'll talk soon I'm sure ;)

:

Top notch work as always! Until next time Tymilo




No comments:

Post a Comment