>

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Record And Compose Cello Part For Your Project











About:

Hi! 

My name is Artem Litovchenko. I am a professional classically trained cellist, composer and music producer from Ukraine.
I have experience working in symphony orchestras, playing in a string quartet, performing in bands and overall experience playing cello over 15 years. 


I offer cello recording and composing for this gig. 
After you submit the requirements, I'll start working on your project as soon as I can. I usually compose and arrange my unique cello lines and then record a lot of takes, before I send you the best one. I always try to find the best solution for each project, so I use different techniques and approaches and keep working until I am completely happy with the results. 
I guarantee high quality of my work, so I always offer at least 1 free revision with any of my packs. 


Please see my FAQ for additional information. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me.


Place your order now and let's make great music!

Reviews


:

Artem is an excellent, artful cellist, and a skilled collaborator and composer with an original voice. Very clear and thoughtful communication throughout the entire process. Most importantly, he breathed fresh life and energy into the project. Highly recommended!

:

I enjoyed it all very much! The Modulating notes at the end were like a cherry on top. We may be returning soon for another project! Thank you, Josh The Static Front

:

Absolutely fantastic cello parts, and he went above and beyond what I needed to make the song sound great. Highly recommend this seller for any cello needs.

:

Seller went above and beyond to give me exactly what I was looking for. Very good communication and very patient. Highly recommend!

:

Fine. Slight misunderstanding at the beginning, but the seller was happy to revise when that was pointed out. Good seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment