>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Massive Sounding Drums For Your Rock And Metal Tracks











About:

I will work together with you to create a drum track you are happy with!



Genres I specialize in:



- Rock

- Metal

- Punk

- Hardcore



Most other genres welcome!

Reviews


:

Great sounding kits and programming skills A professional who is eager to work on your song Unlimited and tireless revisions! Nice guy and very friendly to work with Would recommend him for any project !

:

Nicest guy I’ve ever met tbh. I told him an idea I had and he delivered ASAP!! Even stayed up to make sure I was happy with the result. I would recommend him to anybody. Looking forward to writing more music with him. 🤘

:

He was pretty patient given that I needed some help putting my idea together. I actually never got a reply from another seller, maybe because I had a hard time getting my idea across and chancore was patient and kind enough to give me some rope to explain what I needed.

:

This guy was so fast on delivery, very communicative and did exactly everything I wanted, way before I even expected!

:

New track, same result, chaincore is awesome haha. Extremely fast work, edits, and response time. Looking forward to all of our future collaborations 🤘🤘.




No comments:

Post a Comment