>

Monday, April 27, 2020

Record A Guitar Or Bass Part With The Exact Sound Needed











About:

I offer, with all the professional experience I have acquired, a recording of acoustic or electric guitar (or bass) part, solo or song in any genre and with any specific technique that is demanded using my guitar amp/effects processor (Axe Fx 2) for a high quality sound outcome. It can be mixed/mastered, video recorded and written for additional fees. I am open to suggestions and revisions, my goal is to make everyone happy with the music I make. 



Reviews


:

I have been working many times now with hugoek, always very good and professional work , also very understanding fellow. thank you so much

:

As always and for the fourth time , hugo delivers good work , and very good professional attitude. , thank you so much

:

For the third time Hugo delivers a very good job. Thanks again

:

Like before , very good work. Thanks, third order coming up your way

:

Very good and reliable musician, fast delivery and very understanding. thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment