>

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Play Nearly Any Piece On The Piano For You











About:

Dear Friends: 



I will play and record an audio file of me playing "nearly"* any piece you select for me on the piano! I am an excellent sight reader. I can record parts for choirs, play anything off of sheet music. I also can do simple arrangements on piano of songs from youtube.



I am a very good sight reader, but at my discretion, I may decline a piece if it is beyond my humble ability.



Hope to talk real soon!



 Bye for now. :)



Zita



NOTE: I am temporarily only able to record audio files. I need to replace some equipment to record video.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delightful provider - thank very much

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Super stellar experience! :)

:

Pleasant and Professional! Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment