>

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Record Amazing Drum Track For Your Song Or Covering The Song











About:

Hello ,welcome to my gig.



I will make AWESOME drum track for you with song that you requested.

This is premium drum track which is has good sound quality and real drum sound.

I can record drum according to your need,maybe for cover the song or to used as minus one,anything else.



I have done many genre from many people in the world and all always satisfied with my work.



Only with $5 you will get :

  • Drum track in High Quality mp3 file.


For best experience,please see extra gigs below !



ADD MORE $15 for separated drum tracks.

ADD MORE $10 for many groove variations.

ADD MORE $10 FOR EXTRA FAST !




What should you do ?

  • Tell me what song do you want,and i will cover it.
  • Or send me your another part of your music (guitar,piano,etc) then i will fill it with drum.


To hear the sample,please contact me or message me.



I RECORD THE DRUM USING HIGH QUALITY MICROPHONE.

PLEASE CHECK EXTRA GIGS BELOW,AND HERE IS SEPARATED TRACK THAT YOU WILL GET.

  • Kick
  • Snare Top
  • Snare Bottom
  • Hi Hats

  • Tom
  • Floor Tom
  • Overhead
  • Room


If you need more than this,you can tell me before place an order.

Feel free to contact me if you want to consult :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Sounds great, Thanks for all your hard work!

:

thank you,please come again :)

:

Very kind and great communications. Got what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment